Tuesday, October 27, 2009

VB's...ummm...Winners? 10/27/2009 - The Results Show

As a Scottish friend of mine said after last week, "let me know when the picks are up so I can take the opposite". May not be a bad idea after two consecutive piss-poor weeks. But, my adage held true, if Tennessee is a double digit underdog, bet the house. Let's examine the carnage....

Overall - 10 and 10

Pick One - Tennessee +14.5 at Alabama  - Tennessee 10 Alabama 12 - Looks like I finally got a "lock" correct, but this was an easy one. I bet there was a lot of money made at the expense of Las Vegas on this line. WINNER

Pick Two - Georgia Tech -6 at Virginia - Georgia Tech 34 Virginia 9 - Another one I felt good about. 2 for 2 so far, but it's gonna go bad fast. WINNER

Pick Three - Arkansas +6.5 at Mississippi - Arkansas 17 Mississippi 30 - Jevan Snead picked a bad time (for me) to have a good game. LOSER

Pick Four - UCLA +7.5 at Arizona - UCLA 13 Arizona 27 - Wow, UCLA really is falling apart as the season goes on. LOSER

Pick Five - West Virginia -7.5 vs. UCONN - West Virginia 28 UCONN 24 - I'm impressed by UCONN's gutsy performance. I wish they would have won outright. LOSER

Pick Six - Minnesota +17 at Ohio State - Minnesota 7 Ohio State 38 - Turns out, Minnesota is that bad. LOSER

Pick Seven - Duke -4.5 vs. Maryland - Duke 17 Maryland 13 - Beaten by the half-point spread! Dang it! LOSER

Pick Eight - Oregon -10 at Washington - Oregon 43 Washington 19 - Oregon is continuing it's impressive run of not punching people...errrr....winning big. WINNER

Pick Nine - Michigan +4.5 vs. Penn St. - Michigan 10 Penn State 35 - Gotta say, I didn't mind losing this one. LOSER

Pick Ten - Colts at Rams - Over 45 - Total 48 - Colts are good. WINNER

This Week - 4 and 6 - Picking at 40%

Overall - 14 and 16 - Picking at 47%

Hey Mickey!! Why don't you help me out with some soccer-I-mean-football picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment