Friday, October 30, 2009

Intermission - A Few Of My Favorite Sites

I'm working up the first installment of a series ranking the various traditions of SEC schools, but in the meantime I thought I would share just a few sites I visit for a good laugh. If you enjoy the misfortune or idiocy of others, check these out. Be warned though, you may be there a while....

1. People of Walmart - If you don't already know about this one, you might be one of the people in the pictures. This site documents the "humanity" of WalMart. Enjoy

2. There I Fixed It - This site documents great moments in duct-tape-engineering. Quite hilarious.

3. Texts From Last Night - A site I just recently discovered, but an instant classic for sure. This site documents all kinds of the weird, hilarious, and crazy text messages that are sent late at night and then submitted. The texts are then ranked for a "good night", or a "bad night". For instance:
(505): Thank you for holding my vodka while the police let me ride their horse.
I call that a good night!

Enjoy these sites while I work on my tradition rankings and get my picks ready to go up this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment