Friday, October 16, 2009

VB's Winners - 10/16/2009

I'm back with my second round of picks for the weekend after going 7-3 the first go 'round. As always, these are for fun and I assume no liability for lost cars, homes, college funds, or meth labs (sorry North Georgia!). If you want to bet with free money and keep what you earn, go to CentSports and get you a free, no-strings attached account to bet with. So, away we go!

Last week's record - 7-3
All-time record - 7-3

This week's picks:



Non-gambling pick - the Yankees demolish the Angels! Finally! Now the real stuff -

College Football -

Pick One - Georgia -8 at Vanderbilt - Georgia is bad, but I do believe Vandy is worse after their loss to Army last week. Look for a slight rebound from the dawwwwwwwwwwgs and a covering of the 8-point spread.

Pick Two - Virginia Tech -3 at Georgia Tech - Tech is just too good not to cover the spread against Tech. Wait, what? VT beats GT handily.

Pick Three - Stanford +4 at Arizona - Stanford let me down last week, but I have a good feeling about them winning this outright.

Pick Four - Auburn -14 vs. Kentucky - Auburn at home after a loss against Kentucky? With that offense? I'm calling Auburn for the Lock of the Week again!

Pick Five - South Carolina at Alabama - Over 44 - This game has an 18 point spread, but a low over/under number. Take the over.

Pick Six - Washington +6.5 at Arizona State - I like this Washington team and I think they might win outright at ASU.

Pick Seven - UL Lafayette -7.5 at Western Kentucky - Two awful teams, but WKU is really, really awful. Take Lafayette and dump the points.

Pick Eight - Houston -17 at Tulane - I don't normally like such large spreads, but Houston is gonna blast Tulane, so take 'em.

NFL -

Pick Nine - Jaguars -10 vs. Rams - Take the Jags, the Rams suck.

Pick Ten - Titans +9.5 at Patriots - This pick is the one I'm least confident about, but I still think it's worth taking the Titans and the points. They're due, and New England isn't that great.


That's all!! Have fun and I'll be back Monday with the results show!

No comments:

Post a Comment