Monday, October 19, 2009

VB's 10/16/2009 Winners - The Results Show

Ummmmmmm, ok then. I guess that's the reason I gamble with the advertisers' money and not my own. A couple things are more than obvious to me after last week. Do not bet on Auburn as a favorite unless you want them to lose. I guess I found their weakness. I also learned that the Titans are really, really, really bad, but I think a lot of people did as well. So, with no further stalling, let's examine the carnage.



Pick One - Georgia -8 at Vanderbilt - Georgia 34 Vandy 10. One of the few I got right this week, unfortuanately. I hate Georgia....... - WINNER

Pick Two - Virginia Tech -3 at Georgia Tech - Tech 28 Tech 23. I don't know which I was more guilty of, underrating GT, or overrating VT. - LOSER

Pick Three - Stanford +4 at Arizona - Arizona 43 Stanford 38. I had this one all game until I quit paying attention, then Arizona came back and beat Stanford as well as my pick. - LOSER

Pick Four - Auburn -14 vs. Kentucky - Kentucky 21 Auburn 14. Second week in a row I called Auburn the lock of the week, and the second week in a row they've lost. I think I figured something out 'Bama fans.... - LOSER

Pick Five - South Carolina at Alabama - Over 44 - Total 26 - Really thought 'Bama would score a lot. Oh well, looks better for the Vols this coming weekend. - LOSER

Pick Six - Washington +6.5 at Arizona State - Arizona State 24 Washington 17 - A half a point, not much else you can do about that. - LOSER

Pick Seven - UL Lafayette -7.5 at Western Kentucky - ULL 30 WKU 22 - I figured the worst team in the country wouldn't cover. - WINNER

Pick Eight - Houston -17 at Tulane - Houston 44 Tulane 16 - Houston has one nice offense. Or Tulane has a bad defense, one of the two. - WINNER

Pick Nine - Jaguars -10 vs. Rams - Jags 23 Rams 20 - I guess the Rams are turning the corner a bit. - LOSER

Pick Ten - Titans +9.5 at Patriots - Pats 59 Titans 0 - Utter humiliation. - LOSER

I can only get better this coming weekend. More on Friday!

This week - 3 and 7. Picking at 30%

All time - 10 and 10. Picking at 50%

No comments:

Post a Comment